View a Group's Medals
To view medals associated with a group, go to the groups tab and click on the desired group. On the group information page under the group name, click on the orange "View Medals" button.
The View Medals page shows all the medals associated with the group along with their descriptions and a list of all the players that have received the medals.
If you are a manger of a group, you can create and award medals. Remember: Once you give a player a medal, you cannot take it back. Only that player has the ability to delete the medal.
Create a Medal
To create a medal, go to the group information page of the group you manage and want to add a new medal to. Click on the orange "View Medals" button and then click on the "add medals" link on the right.
- Click on the Name field and enter a name to identify your medal.
- Click the Choose Image button in Icon and select an image from your Stuff or upload an image from your computer. The icon image must be 80 pixels wide and 60 pixels tall.
- Click on the Description field and enter a description of your medal.
- Click on the submit button when you are done.
If you need to change or correct information or icons for your medals, view the medals in that group and click on the "Edit" link below the medal you wish to change. Any changes you submit will update medals that have already been given out.
To award medals, go to the group information page of the group you manage. Click on the "Award Medals" link below the "Read Charter" link.
Type in all or part of the name of the member you wish to award a medal to and click on the "Find" button. A list of players with names that match will show up. If you leave the search text field blank and click on "Find," you will get a list of all the group members. Select which medal you want to award to which player, then click on the Award button next to them. You can only award one medal each time you press the button, so you will need to do it more than once if you are giving the member more than one medal.
Medal Awarding Tips
- You can only award medals to players that are currently members of that group.
- If there is more than one player with the name you're looking for, click on the player's name in the list in order to see their Profile page to make sure you pick the right person. You cannot remove a medal once you have awarded it.
- You cannot award the same medal to a player more than once. If you try to, you will get this message: "That member has already received this medal."
- You can fix medal descriptions and images after they have been awarded by editing them on your group medal page. All members with that medal will see the updated image and text.
View a Player's Medals
If you want to see someone's medals or even your own, go to that player's profile page. Medals are listed after Passport Stamps.
If you want to read more about the medals or find out when the medals were awarded, you can click on the "See All" link on the Profile page. If you are viewing your own medals, you'll see the "Go for these new stamps!" above the medal information.