Furniture is any kind of object you can put in your room to decorate it. From chairs and tables to fireflies and planets, furniture comes in a limitless variety that can add more personality to a room. You can easily make your own or buy some from the shop.
Furniture can be more than just a picture in a room:
- Some furniture has animation actions that happen when you click on it.
- Some furniture has the ability to change color if you click on it.
- Some furniture glows when your mouse is over it, showing that you can click on it to go somewhere or see something. A green glow means the door furniture will take you to another room. An orange glow means the furniture will open a new browser tab with a link such as the wiki or an outside website.
How to Get and Use Furniture
- Click to take a closer look at the many pieces of player-made furniture. Click on one you like and buy it! If you don't have enough coins yet, play some games to earn enough.
- To use your new furniture, choose Stuff -> Furniture and click the little house to put it in your room.
- Click the close box to close your inventory and return to your room.
- The room will be in editing mode. Check out the edit your room tutorial to see how you can resize and rearrange your new furniture.
View Furniture in a Room
You can view a list of all the furniture, toys, launchers, images, videos, and backdrops in a room by clicking on the Room icon in the control bar and selecting the "View items" option. A popup will appear with a list of the items present in the room. Using the popup you can see a list of the item names and usage in the room (backdrop, doorway, furniture, game). There are clickable buttons to view items available in the store or bleep and unbleep them.