Agents are customer support operatives that will help you have a better Whirled experience. Agents take their names from weather patterns and other natural phenomena.
Only official Three Rings Agents have "Agent" in their display names; regular Whirled players are not able to use that word in a display name.
Agents' duties include:
- Handling reports
- Enforcing Whirled's Terms of Service and Community Standards
- Moderating official Whirled groups and discussions
- Responding to questions from players
- Running official events and contests
- Advising content creators
- Taking note of feedback from the Whirled community
- Agent Vortex
- Agent Cirrus
- Agent Nimbus
- Agent Sirocco
- Agent Coriolis
- Agent Sunshine
- Agent Equinox
How can I become an Agent?
Three Rings is not currently taking applications for new Agents. The job of Agent is a hired, paid, real-life job that you have to apply and interview for. If and when the call goes out for more applicants, the job opening will be announced prominently on Whirled.
To apply to be an Agent, you must be 18 years of age or older at the time of your application. This is non-negotiable, as U.S. contract law regards any contract signed by a person under the age of 18 as non-binding. Three Rings also considers factors including, but not limited to:
- the applicant's disciplinary history in Whirled
- knowledge of Whirled's features and community
- communication skills
Sorry, Three Rings cannot accept volunteers in this capacity.
How do I Contact an Agent?
- If you wish to report a violation of Whirled's Terms of Service, use the reporting system. Using the reporting system guarantees that your report will get seen by whichever Agent is on duty, and will generate a record with proof of the offense at the time that it happened.
- If you have a question, using the Contact Us form will get your question seen by the Agent on duty.
- Whirled mail is not an official support channel. If you submit support requests or questions via mail to an Agent, you may be directed to another venue, or it may take a while for you to receive a response.
- If you see Agents around and just want to say hello, feel free! Agents are happy to meet you! However, please do not take it personally if the Agent is working and cannot talk for very long, or has to move to another room without much of a goodbye, to take care of an issue.